Friday, January 1, 2010

An Attempt

I love blogging. I truly do. It's writing and I love anything that has to do with writing. It is a passion of mine, and I wish I had more time for it.

I also love reading and I decided to start a book review blog. I don't expect to be a mastermind at it, but it might actually improve. I'm going to start off withthe books I've already read a couple dozen times and give my feedback on them, and we'll see where it goes from there. I'm going to try to write a few reviews during the week, but I can't guarantee it will happen everyday. I can manage twice a week for now, though.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Michelle,
    Found your blog from Book Chick City. I started my own book review blog recently too! Will be glad to follow your blog and read your reviews =)

    ReplyDelete